Assetmax is a Swiss Fintech providing wealth management software to independent Asset managers, family offices and banks to automate their daily work with the latest technology.
Our mission is to design the most complete, modern, and intuitive software platform for wealth managers. We relieve our clients from repetitive, automatable work and help them to stay up to date with technological and regulatory changes. With more than 40 employees we are an established company but still eager to grow further – together with you.
We are looking for a highly motivated
About the team
Are you passionate about Fintech and enjoy sharing your expertise with clients and colleagues? Do you enjoy working in a multicultural team?
You will be joining the Software Engineering team in Zurich or Lugano, having your colleagues located in Zurich and Lugano. We are passionate about delivering the best solution and having fun together!
About the role
The DevSecOp engineer builds, tests, and maintains the infrastructure and tools to allow for the continous development and release of software.
The DevSecOp engineer speeds up and automates aspects of the processes of developing, testing and releasing secure software, allowing for the continuous delivery of software and software updates. He is responsible for the optimal implementation of the process
Code → Plan → Monitor → Deploy → Build → Test → Release → Operate → Code
- Build and set up development tools and infrastructure
- Build and set up automated testing and deployment tools and infrastructure
- Risk monitoring and automation of security controls
- Measure performance and environment of application
- React to alerts from monitoring systems within the SLA
- Handle code deployments in all environments
- Perform root cause analysis for production and security errors
- Support Head IT in making systems safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Work with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- You have a higher education and knowledge of programming languages
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Awareness of DevSecOps, agile principles and best practices in Application Security
- Proficiency in security architecture, cybersecurity and knowledge of risk assessment techniques
- You are English mother tongue (or C2) and fluent in German or Italian language
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills with colleagues
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A multicultural environment where you can speak in German and English
- Inclusion and attention to diversity
- Passion for our job and an environment where innovation and entrepreneurial spirit are valued and important.
We look forward to receiving your application to firstname.lastname@example.org