Assetmax is a Swiss Fintech providing wealth management software to independent Asset managers, family offices and banks to automate their daily work with the latest technology.
Our mission is to design the most complete, modern, and intuitive software platform for wealth managers. We relieve our clients from repetitive, automatable work and help them to stay up to date with technological and regulatory changes. With more than 40 employees in Zurich and Lugano we are an established company but still eager to grow further – together with you.
We are looking for a highly motivated
About the role
You are responsible for guiding the success of Assetmax by ensuring that the product timely implements high quality functionality in accordance with the company’s strategic goals (which are defined by the management).
You will evaluate the target market needs, boast a deep understanding of Assetmax, identify new functionalities or enhancements, guide their implementation, and ensure a proper adoption.
You monitor the market and develop competitive analyses. You like to work with Client Services, Support, Data Management, Sales teams to understand our clients’ needs.
- You have a Master’s degree (or equivalent)
- You are a “big picture” thinker
- Entrepreneurial and innovative is part of your personality
- Profitability focused is important for you
- You bring strong knowledge of wealth management business, market best practices and competitors
- You have knowledge of software development and agile project management
- Ability to work in a team and social skills in dealing with customers are part of your daily business
- You are German mother tongue and fluent in the English language (C2)
- A multicultural environment where you can speak in German and English
- Inclusion and attention to diversity
- Passion for our job and an environment where innovation and entrepreneurial spirit are valued and important
We look forward to receiving your application to firstname.lastname@example.org