Assetmax is a Swiss Fintech providing wealth management software to independent Asset managers, family offices and banks to automate their daily work with the latest technology.
Our mission is to design the most complete, modern, and intuitive software platform for wealth managers. We relieve our clients from repetitive, automatable work and help them to stay up to date with technological and regulatory changes. With more than 40 employees we are an established company but still eager to grow further – together with you.
We are looking for highly motivated
About the team
Are you passionate about Fintech and enjoy sharing your expertise with clients and colleagues? Do you enjoy working in a multicultural team?
You will be joining the Software Engineering team in Zurich or Lugano, having your colleagues located in Zurich and Lugano. We are passionate about delivering the best solution and having fun together!
About the role
The Software Developer is responsible for the efficient development, design, and implementation of high-quality software functionalities according to the specifications of the product manager.
The main responsibilities are summarized as follows:
- Analyze and understand the implementation specification and business analyses of the assigned tasks
- Research and evaluate the best technology and architecture for the implementation
- If requested by the CRM, collaborate with stakeholders (including clients) to identify the best solution
- Write software according to the implementation specification and business analysis
- Write software that adheres to the code style policies and development process
- Write Documentation and test cases
- Conduct code reviews within the team
- Daily update the project manager and the head of engineering on the development progress
- Track development time
- Help client services and other internal stakeholders in rolling out and configuring new functionality
- If requested by the CRM, help stakeholders (including clients) in testing new functionality
- If assigned to, solve 2nd level support tasks
- Train clients on specific functionalities for which a DEV specific know-how is requested
- Master’s degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Analytical mind and logical thinking
- Attention to detail, results challenging
- Ability to work in a team and social skills in dealing with customers
- Commercial and business awareness
- Knowledge of wealth management business as a plus
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills with colleagues
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A multicultural environment where you can speak in German and English
- Inclusion and attention to diversity
- Passion for our job and an environment where innovation and entrepreneurial spirit are valued and important.
We look forward to receiving your application to firstname.lastname@example.org