Assetmax is a Swiss Fintech providing wealth management software to independent Asset managers, family offices and banks to automate their daily work with the latest technology.
Our mission is to design the most complete, modern, and intuitive software platform for wealth managers. We relieve our clients from repetitive, automatable work and help them to stay up to date with technological and regulatory changes. With more than 40 employees we are an established company but still eager to grow further – together with you.
We are looking for highly motivated
Data Management Specialist
About the team
Are you passionate about Fintech and enjoy sharing your expertise with clients and colleagues? Do you enjoy working in a multicultural team?
You will be joining the Backoffice Team in Lugano, having your colleagues located in Zurich and Lugano. We are passionate about delivering the best solution and having fun together!
About the role
The Data Management Specialist is responsible for the reconciliation of the portfolio management mandates as well as for the processing portfolio data-related issues.
- Daily reconciliation according to the SLA
- Run quality checks and validations daily and perform corrections
- Manage securities master data and price supply
- Coordinate and clarify issues with the involved custodian banks
- Provide first level support to clients on reconciliation and data related topics, such as parser problems, reconciliation problems, performance analysis
- Provide first level support in adherence with the company service quality and communication policies
- Identify 2nd level support request, delegate them, track their coverage
- Document all interactions with clients
- You have a good securities and portfolio management know how
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in mid-/ or backoffice
- You love to work in a team and offer social skills in dealing with customers
- You have good IT skills, especially in Excel
- You are German mother tongue (or C2), fluent in English
- Customer service oriented
- Patience, positive attitude
- Excellent, polite & professional communication skills
- A multicultural environment where you can speak in German and English
- Inclusion and attention to diversity
- Passion for our job and an environment where innovation and entrepreneurial spirit are valued and important.
We look forward to receiving your application to firstname.lastname@example.org