Assetmax is a Swiss Fintech providing wealth management software to independent Asset managers, family offices and banks to automate their daily work with the latest technology.
Our mission is to design the most complete, modern, and intuitive software platform for wealth managers. We relieve our clients from repetitive, automatable work and help them to stay up to date with technological and regulatory changes. With more than 40 employees we are an established company but still eager to grow further – together with you.
We are looking for highly motivated
Junior Communication and Marketing Professional
About the team
Are you passionate about Fintech and enjoy sharing your expertise with clients and colleagues? Do you enjoy working in a multicultural team?
you will join our the Sales & Marketing Team Zurich, having your colleagues located in Lugano and Zurich and provide creative ideas to help achieve our growth goals. You will have overall responsibility for shaping and implementing digital marketing strategies, managing our website and social media and organizing events.
About the role
The Marketing Manager is responsible to make our story heard, loud and clear.
- Plan, create and publish content for our social media channels and newsletters
- Manage our website and marketing collateral
- Run, monitor and analyse paid advertising campaigns (e.g. social media, Google Ads)
- Write professional articles and conduct interviews with our clients and partners
- Create events together with partners and join industry events
- Support the sales team in different tasks such as RfPs, client meetings, etc.
- You are an all-rounder in marketing and are eager to learn and test new marketing concepts
- You studied marketing or you have an equivalent domain experience
- You have previous experience in using your knowledge on the job
- You have a great ability to work in a team and social skills in dealing with customers
- You are German mother tongue and your English level is at a high level
- Highly motivated and eager to grow
- Patience, positive attitude, and resoluteness
- Excellent, polite & professional communication skills
- Openness to take responsibility to solve tasks on your own
- Developing own ideas and put them into action
- A multicultural environment
- Fast decision processes
- Passion for our job and an environment where innovation and entrepreneurial spirit are valued and important
- A remuneration that fits your experience
- A highly motivated and fun team
We look forward to receiving your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Assetmax AG, Talstrasse 25, 8001 Zürich