Assetmax is a Swiss Fintech providing wealth management software to independent Asset managers, family offices and banks to automate their daily work with the latest technology.
Our mission is to design the most complete, modern, and intuitive software platform for wealth managers. We relieve our clients from repetitive, automatable work and help them to stay up to date with technological and regulatory changes. With more than 40 employees we are an established company but still eager to grow further – together with you.
We are looking for highly motivated
About the team
Are you passionate about Fintech and enjoy sharing your expertise with clients and colleagues? Do you enjoy working in a multicultural team?
You will be joining the Software Engineering team in Zurich, having your colleagues located in Zurich and Lugano. We are passionate about delivering the best solution and having fun together!
About the role
The Reporting Specialist is responsible for designing, programming, and delivering report templates according to the client needs. The main responsibilities are summarized as follows.
- Evaluate client’s reporting needs, plan implementation, determine billable change requests with the client services specialist.
- Interact with the client to show progress and get feedback.
- Design report templates.
- Ensure the data quality of all report outputs.
- Maintain the reporting generation engine.
- Create new reporting-related core development tasks and submit them to the sprint planning.
- Maintain the Assetmax standard reporting templates.
- Proven work experience in a similar role.
- Affinity for figures, sound understanding of portfolio management KPIs.
- Affinity for graphic design.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Social skills in dealing with customers.
- Percentage of deadlines met.
- Number of new reporting components per year (should be at least 5).
- Client satisfaction (from survey).
- Quality of design.
We look forward to receiving your application to firstname.lastname@example.org